Delicious Low Carb Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Here's our go to recipe for blueberry muffins! These muffins have a soft texture without the carbs from regular flour and made with less sugar! A family favorite for us. Grab some of our organic frozen blueberries and whip yourself up a batch!
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
4 Large Eggs
3/4 cup Frozen Blueberries
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup Butter (melted)
1/4 cup Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat Oven to 350 F and Line 10-12 muffin cups with parchment liners
2. Stir together flours, baking powder and salt and set aside
3. In a separate bowl mix eggs, sugar, milk, butter, oil and vanilla extract till well incorporated. Fold dry ingredients into wet and stir till fully mixed - add in blueberries.
4. Scoop batter till it's level with the muffin liner - a icecream scoop with trigger helps with this!
5. Bake about 25 min or until slightly golden around edges and set in the middle.