Family Favorite Coconut Flour Biscuits - Low Carb
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 cup oil (sunflower or your favorite oil)
1/2 tsp salt
(optional for more rise 1/2 tsp xanthun gum)
Optional: Sesame Seeds
* Preheat oven to 365 -grease a baking sheet or lay a piece of parchment paper on tray
* In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and whisk them well.
* In another bowl whisk the eggs and oil really well till combined.
* Add the whisked eggs into the dry mixture and stir for a minute or so till well combined
* Let the dough sit for 1 or 2 minutes as the coconut flour will absorb some of the liquid.
* Then, scoop out the dough with an ice cream scoop or large tablespoon full on to the baking sheet. Slightly press the dough down to form a patty. Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds on top for added flavor!
* Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is browned!
* We gobble them down with our Blueberry Patch spreads! Enjoy!